CoinIdeology.com offers you ICO press release submission services to our featured users. It is a part of blockchain marketing service. You just have to pay 50 USD per press release and we will share your press release on 5 top free press release sites in this cost.
Please email your press release at firstname.lastname@example.org
Crypto Press Release Submission Guideline
Strictly follow the Press Release guidelines, when you write a copy of press release:
- The press release content should be well written in English
- The word limit should be between 300 to 1500 words with 2 outbound links.
- Coinideology.com has the right to not publish your press release in that case we will refund your payment.
- Fraudulent or illegal ICO’s press release will not be published.
- You should have an email address in your press release where the user can contact you for the required information.
- Your press release should be informative with general business information.
- Your press release should not have a token price, predicted token price, or any other cost.
- Maintain unbiased tone during the press release so your readers don’t find it as a selling copy.
- Guide your reader smoothly about your website.
- Include quotes and facts between the long paragraphs.
- Don’t stress the content to increase the word limit.
Which Types of Business Get Benefits From Press Release
Press release works for all types of clients and business, here is a small list of client that can get benefits from the Press release:
- Online Business/Clients
- Offline Business/Clients
- Physical Products
- Info/Saas Products
- Marketplaces like Amazon.
- Technologies like Shopify
Press Release Marketing Strategies To Get More Benefits
Solid PR strategies help to leverage for achieving goals for your organization. Here we are sharing proven press release strategies to follow by each organization:
- Write 5-10 press releases each month to be visible in news and media.
- Choose google news approved press release sites.
- Add max 2 links in a press release copy. One to stack, one to SEO shield, or to an entity site.
- Use the naked URL or brand name for a backlink in the press release content.
- Manage keyword density in the content.
- Include your business name and keyword in the PR title so people can find your business with its name.
- Syndicate your press release on your online networks like blogs and social media networks.
- Include Youtube embed video in the press release content.
- Always embed an image from your main website.
Please feel free to leave any message at email@example.com or fill the contact form.