Each STO includes four components a Blockchain protocol, a smart contract, an issuance platform, and an exchange.
According to this formula, many newly launched STO platforms will launch securitize, securrency, swarm, harbor, blocksafe, blockport, tokenmarket and tZERO.
What is a Security Token?
When a token passes the Howey Test follow the security regulations it called security token.
Security Tokens are controlled by federal security regulations. In the USA, it is compulsory to follow these regulations to be a security token:
Free Security Token Offering (STO) Sites List 2021
This is the basic knowledge of security token but in this post, we will share with you a list of sites where you can submit and list your security token. This list is updated
|S.No||Total STO Listing Sites||DA|
Also Read: IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) Listing Site
Security offering sites are limited but STO is a very trusted token because legal involvement is existing there.
If you recommend any STO sites to involve in this list then please don’t forget to leave a comment. I personal read each comment and published only valuable comment that add some value for our users.
Do you want to read more about the Blockchain resources? Check out these articles.
- Best ICO Projects to Invest in 2021
- Gif and Meme Submission Sites List (Including Free Tools and Templates )
- Acquire Knowledge of the Best Approach to Create Your Crypto Exchange Software!
- Step By Step Guide To Starting Your First ICO Project
- A Step-by-Step Investment Guide for Beginners
- ITO vs. ICO: Know the Main Difference (Which is Better)