The first Cryptocurrency Bitcoin is now most popular these days due to her market price, every investor and business tycoon are interested to invest in Bitcoin.
Nowadays Maybe you hear the many things about the Bitcoin, but there is still also some point which is not heard by anyone,
Here I am Share the Top 10 Unbelievable Facts about the Bitcoin, Read it carefully.
- Bitcoin was launched on the January 3rd, 2009 and was founded by Satoshi Nakamoto, but this is a Mystery many people think that the Bitcoin was launched by Satoshi Nakamoto and his team, while some other say that bitcoin is launched by these peoples Nick Szabo, Dorian Nakamoto, Hal Finney, Craig Steven Wright, and others.
- It was a myth that There is an infinite number of Bitcoins, Yes it is a true Bitcoins are not available in the infinite number they are present in the limited numbers that’s why Bitcoin has more value because it’s a fact a thing which is unique and available in limited quantity in this universe has precious value.
- The First Bitcoin transaction was made in 2009, At that time 10000 Bitcoins were paid for two Papa Johns pizzas. I think this is the most expensive pizza deal ever.
- According to IRS, there are only 807 people exist who have declared Bitcoin for tax purposes.
- Genesis Mining is a Bitcoin cloud mining company has sent the bitcoin in space in 2016. This process is done with the help of 3D bitcoin model and a bitcoin paper wallet.
- James Howell is the most unlucky man because he’s lost her 7500 bitcoins because he was throwing his hard drive which has his bitcoin wallet. That clearly indicates that once’s you lost bitcoins you will never get them back.
- A technology called blockchain is the only way to see your all bitcoin transactions, all bitcoin transaction is transparent.
- University of Nicosia, Cyprus is the first university which accepts the bitcoins as a student’s academic fees.
- There is a formula to calculate the bitcoin value and it is measured in the Satoshi/byte. 1 Satoshi = 0.00000001 Bitcoin.
- Microsoft, Dell, and Expedia are the top companies who accept the bitcoins as a payment.
About the author