Digital marketer always to do unique and new things to impress clients and attract customers.
If you want to create a 3D photo post on Facebook via desktop then you will need to publish it with a depth image file.
Here is a step by step guide to create 3D photo and share on Facebook thru your desktop:
- Step – Save the file in .png or .jpeg format on your desktop that you want to share on Facebook in 3D formate.
- Create a depth map using the tool: https://3dphoto.io/uploader/
- Save the depth map file with _depth file name. For example, if the main file is image.png then the depth map file name should be image_depth.png
- Create a photo/video post on Facebook.
- Select both files and drag and drop on Facebook post status.
- Facebook will merge and create a 3D image using both files automatically.
- Write a beautiful status content and publish the post.
This is not a trick it is a process also available on Facebook. Hope you like the guide. Please comment us if you have any questions.
About the author